Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

Windows 2100

I've noticed of late that there are new style hearses on the market. By on the market I don't mean i've been looking to buy one, but i've seen them out and about and understand that the discerning bereaved loved ones can now choose an all new hearse with bigger windows! Huge they are, like a massive mobile fish tank only without the little bridge and coloured stones. I assume this all round extravaganza of glass is to enable bigger and better floral tributes to be displayed as the deceased makes that final journey, giving mourners and general bystanders a nice panoramic view of the whole show....as it were.... This got me to thinking about my own sad passing, for it will happen one day, and I think my wishes viz a vee my final final transport should be known, I, of course, now want the big fancy hearse complete with a large all round floral tribute in two words that stretch all round interior, only I want the letters scrambled so that general bystanders have to work for their free entertainment and the anagram should be, ESH EDDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment