Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

6 Pack And No Need Of A Torch

Hesitant as I am to broach the subject of feminine hygeine products, I feel it my duty as a retail professional to make some suggestions.

It should be noted that I base these suggestions on my experience of the subject....I mean in a retail sense of course.....

Being as I can remember a time when we carried 3 or 4 of these products and seemed to manage perfectly fine it is with some surprise I note our range today, (which btw changes seemingly every 3 weeks, lillets to always to tampax back to lillets and so on) as we now have about 33 varieties of the same thing, long ones, short ones, extra absorbent and now even night time specific ones …...I have no idea? Perhaps they glow in the dark........the logistical nightmare of managing the change over in range is headache inducing and compounded by their tendency to be shoplifted......which is mind boggling in itself, where's the market exactly? I can imagine our steaks being sold in the local pub for example but a guy sidling up to you with a coat full of night time always, "half the retail price guvnor AND they glow in the dark"

And so to my suggestions,
1. how about we stick with the same range for a least 2-3 months?
2. Considering the volume of different ones as listed above should we consider a variety pack?

If you send us some stickers I'm quite willing, ala crème egg deal, to make our own using old baguette bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment