Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

new bowl for a well trained cat

Dragged into pet smart again....not kicking and screaming just sulking mildly..... I came across the most awful product in the world ever!

They had a cat loo! No not a cat litter tray but an actual toilet shaped cat litter that, in theory, introduces a cat to the toilet before weaning them onto our actual real toilet!

I kid you not, pet smart (or world or whatever the stupid place is called) are actually trying to promote cats on the toilet!

This bemuses me greatly I mean, how many poor cats have fallen in after attempting their first number two? And don't their claws get stuck on the andrex using up an entire roll to wipe very small arses? The mind boggles, I mean, what do they read on the toilet?

Bloody Pet Smart. Our one doesn't even have any animals or fish, whcih would at least make it interesting. They pipe bird noises through the speakers! Your perusing the cat treats feeling like you've stumbled I the Amazon....jungle not online retailer.

I hate the place with a passion. Its souless and clinical, staffed invariably by lifeless automatons whom they forgot to program with smiles, or indeed manners.

Mind you, I don't suppose I'd be happy cheery bundle of joy I am(what?) if I'd had to listen to birds warblin and squawking day in day out. In fact I can safely say I wouldn't!

For all those people who bought the stupid contraption I sincerely hope the cat leaves a floater.

No comments:

Post a Comment