Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

9 Out Of Every 10 Men

Its not possible to put out the magazines of a morning without being amazed by the lurid and frankly bizarre strap lines on the womens mags. Increasingly extreme real life tails emblazoned across them, such as, I married an axe murderer and, my mother ran off with my wife etc can only be detrimental to the mental health of anyone exposed to them for any length of time. And so it is I worry about my night crew. For one thing the amount of sex surveys to end all sex surveys the mags proclaim is definitely worrying, I want to keep my night crew away from sex and the prospect of procreation in general. For the good of mankind you understand....some of us were made to propogate the species whilst others, well, should be shall we say be protected botth them and (particularly)any prospective mate. After all it'd only confuse them anyways, they break out in a cold sweat if a woman addresses them directly, might be she only asks them the time but no matter for they'll still get in a fluster.

Speaking of sex surveys anyway, i'm regularly accosted on visits to town by everyone from political surveys to scientology stress tests, usually proffered by impossibly white teethed beautiful people, the Scientologists that is not the surveyors who are usually mad haired ladies of a certain age ....potential mates for night crew perhaps....NO! DO I LOOK F&$€£@G STRESSED?.....but never have I been asked to take part in a sex survey.? Law of averages would dictate I should be getting asked at least bi-monthly?Maybe the subjects of sex surveys are not ordinary upstanding citizens of renown such as you or I, but are the denizens who frequent the little side street stores with blacked out windows....ADULT BOOKS....you know the ones, yeah you do.....and I for one don't think I care to base my sexual exploits on the learnings from those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment