Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

Directions To The Pot

The old man shuffled up to me (I think it was the way he walked and not that someone had tied his laces together) 'scuse me son' he said, 'toilet?' and did a little tap dance on the spot that intimated to me that the need was quite urgent. ' follow me I replied and briskly marched toward the toilet' behind me I could hear a determined shuffle trying to keep up. When opposite the toilet I said 'there you go' and left him to it.

I returned to my station and continued with the confect plan. A few moments later I again heard a shuffling behind me, this time followed by an even more desperate tap routine, turning round I was met once again by the old fellow, 'thats the ladies son there's no urinal?'he almost cried .....'Ah I see, Thats actually a unisex toilet sir and we have only the one, fine to use that one......A look of enormous relief crossed his wizened old features and he turning so swiftly I'd imagine he dislocated a hip, he half shuffled half galloped off toward the toilet.....a brief moment later I swear a satisfied groaning filled the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment