Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

Cheesy Cheese

A new cheese has arrived in store and on it is a sticker proudly proclaiming, BRONZE IN THE WORLD CHEESE AWARDS......Not to be confused with the Olympics which are entirely seperate ....I knew nothing of these world cheese awards, are they televised? Do the spectators cheer for their cheese of choice? I'm going to see if I can purchase a Cornish Cruncher replica shirt.

On reflection I'd have to say I'm a little disappointed with bronze, 'it's not just cheese you know, its 3rd placed M&S cheese' doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment