Jargon Buster

Andy - The man behind the funny, also Store Manager
Me - Doing his dirty work
BP - British Petroleum
CSA - Customer (S - Dont Know) (A - Not too sure)
Solihull - A place
HHT - ( Something ) ( Something ) Terminal
BP M&S - Sells food, fuel, booze, no clothes, definitely no ponies
Undertaker - Andy's Neighbour
Ennit - Brummie Slang for Isn't It ( I think )

Anything Else - Go back to school!

Advice To Bed

Knowing several of you are veterans of long term relationships( Brendan has medals!) I would like to pass on some advice given to me a while back by a former colleague. Now, I don't normally take advice in affairs of the bedroom from octogenarian forecourt cleaners but when he sidled up to me and said, "when you need some excitement back in a relationship,I have only 2 words for you..Uniform and Toys!" I felt it only right to give it a try. Well, imagine my other half's surprise that evening when she threw back the bedclothes to find me in full wild bean uniform clutching a pile of Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment